top of page

The Arizona Network Experience:
Our Passion For Success

We pride ourselves on delivering exceptional service through our expert technicians. Our team ensures professional installations and addresses any WiFi issues promptly and efficiently. The high-performance routers we provide are both fast and secure, reflecting our commitment to your satisfaction. Rest assured, when things aren't functioning as they should, we'll go above and beyond to resolve any concerns. Experience the peace of mind that comes with our risk-free 30-day money-back guarantee.

Zero-Risk Money Back Guarantee

We are confident in the quality of our service and stand by it wholeheartedly. If you encounter any issues following installation, rest assured that our team will promptly address and resolve them. Should we be unable to rectify the situation within the first 30 days, we will refund your entire installation fee and the first month of service, upholding our commitment to your satisfaction.

Expert Installation

On the day of your installation, a skilled technician from our team will visit your home to set up our wireless receiver on your roof. Following this, they will collaborate with you to identify the optimal location for your router, run an Ethernet cable, and install the router accordingly. Throughout the process, our technician will be happy to address any questions or concerns that may arise.

Advanced Home WiFi Support

Approximately 95% of our new customers enjoy a seamless experience with our service right from the start. However, for the remaining 5%, certain issues may arise that weren't detected during the initial installation. If you encounter any problems, simply give us a call at 480-582-1736, and we will schedule a technician to visit your home and ensure everything is functioning exactly as it should be.

Enterprise Grade Home WiFi Router

The challenge with conventional home WiFi routers from major manufacturers like Linksys and Netgear is the lack of long-term support. Often, after just a year or two, these manufacturers cease providing essential software updates and ongoing support. To address this concern, we have selected MikroTik as our home router provider. While no solution is perfect, MikroTik's commitment to 10+ years of product software updates ensures a secure and fast internet connection for the long haul.

State-Of-The-Art WiFi Management

Inevitably, many users may encounter unexpected issues with their home WiFi network or a device connected to it. To address such concerns, we employ a management platform tailored for our enterprise-grade routers, enabling us to remotely troubleshoot device-specific issues. Additionally, for just $4/month, you can gain access to this platform through a user-friendly app. By adding this feature to your account, you'll have complete control over your home network, including parental controls and device-specific network monitoring capabilities.

bottom of page